AC Motor Winder
Keller Electrical is a leader in the Industrial AC/DC Motor Repair and Custom Control business. We are currently seeking an experienced AC Motor Winder to maintain the high quality of Keller Electricals motor repair shop standards in regards to mechanical repairs and rebuilds.
- Prep Coils
- Obtain winding data
- Stator coreloss testing
- Cut and burn stators
- Wind motors from 5hp to 4500hp, 460 volts to 6600 volts
- VPI stators
- Utilize bake off oven
- Dip and bake stators
- Uphold the high quality standards of Keller Electrical
- Other duties as requested
Skills / Requirements
- Must be skilled in winding of AC stators, both random and form coil!!
- Highly motivated self performer with good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Significant mechanical knowledge and/or experience
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Safety conscious
Important Information: Keller Electrical has immediate openings available. We are seeking people who are looking for long-term opportunities. This is a tremendous opportunity to become a member of a highly skilled and well-respected team in the custom control industry. Primary industries worked include: Water and Wastewater Utility Industry, Power Generation Industry, Mining Industry, Chemical Industry, Aggregate/Cement Industry and Manufacturing Industry. Keller Electrical is a non-union employer.
**No phone calls please**
Job Status: Full Time