Keller Electrical Industries, Inc.'s Construction Division is seeking a qualified Industrial Electrician to become a member of a highly skilled and well-respected team in the electrical construction industry.
Qualified candidate will handle all aspects related to industrial electrical on site and make decisions pertaining to production on a daily basis. The Journeyman will work directly with Foremen, Superintendents, Project Managers and the Director of Field Operations to ensure satisfaction throughout the duration of the project. In the event of any discrepancies, they must have the ability to properly and quickly resolve any issues. The Journeyman must maintain a positive work environment and mentor all subordinates to ensure safety, quality, and timely production.
- Install all necessary conduit, fittings and fixtures as required
- Pull wire using approved pulling techniques
- Manage work area to ensure quality and efficiency requirements are met
- Manage material and equipment deliveries
- Prepare necessary requisitions for supplies and keep records of daily progress
- Be accountable for job costs
- Ensure all safety requirements are met and lockout/tagout procedures are strictly adhered to
Skills / Requirements
- Post high school trade education a plus
- Must have a minimum of 5 years verifiable industrial field construction experience
- Extensive experience in bending and installing PVC coated (Rob Roy) rigid conduit and be able to demonstrate proper wire pulling techniques
- Must have experience in installing all types of electrical apparatus
- Capability to terminate medium voltage connections and safely work with medium voltage gear
- Be able to understand and interpret the NEC
- Must be high energy and task oriented
- Exceptional ability to read and interpret Blue Prints, Field Termination drawings, and General Contracting documents
- Must be able to comply with all job specifications and complete field red-lines
Keller Electrical Industries, Inc. has immediate openings available. We are seeking people who are looking for long-term opportunities. This is a tremendous opportunity to become a member of a highly skilled and well-respected team in the industrial electrical industry. Primary industries worked include: Water and Wastewater, Utility Industry, Power Generation Industry, Mining Industry, Chemical Industry, Aggregate/Cement Industry and Manufacturing Industry. Keller Electrical Industries, Inc. is a non-union employer.
**NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE**
Job Status: Full Time