Repair Shop Administrator
- Receive and log incoming jobs.
- Take incoming and final pictures (including parts sent to vendors for repairs).
- Administer to customers and log out completed jobs.
- Prepare, update, and manage repair status reports and communicate to management and shop technicians.
- Prepare and distribute the repair diagnosis reports to management as necessary.
- Attend to incoming phone calls from customers regarding repair status and other requested information.
- Assist management in distributing information to shop technicians.
- Compliance with Company Policies & Procedures.
Skills / Requirements
- Industrial/Electrical or Electrical Motor/Controls background a plus.
- Proficient computer skills. (i.e. Microsoft Office Applications)
- Ability to work with a team.
- Highly motivated individual.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral; good listening skills.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Job Status: Full Time