- Have experience with MIG, TIG and Stick welding process (Aluminum push pull experience a plus, 6G cert a plus).
- Have strong fabrication skills and be mechanically inclined.
- Have knowledge in the use of basic shop equipment including iron-worker, saws, grinders, drill press, plasma cutter.
- Be able to read shop drawings, tape measure, check for square.
- Be self-sufficient, have excellent problem-solving skills, and work quickly, with high accuracy.
- Be willing to work both in the shop and on job sites.
- MSHA certification a plus.
- Have a professional demeanor and the ability to work with others.
- Have a clean record, valid driver's license, and reliable transportation.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
- 3-5yrs experience required (Wages depend on experience).
***Resumes must include a working phone number and references***
Job Status: Full Time